- 4-Day Work Week- Reduces drive time & fuel consumption
- Water-Efficient Irrigation Systems-We install smart irrigation controllers with weather & ET sensors on all of our irrigation systems.
- Extensive Recycling Program-Implemented a greater recycling program to reduce jobsite waste
- Pesticide and Chemical Free-Opting for organic solutions to fertilizers and pesticides
- FSC certified Wood Products-All wood used in our projects is FSC certified, ensuring sustainable harvesting methods
- LED Night Lighting- 75% more efficient than standard landscape lighting systems
- Permeable Pavement Systems
Design Resource Group is a premier design and build landscaping company, committed to creating natural landscapes while having a positive impact on the environment. We believe that you can build a beautiful landscape in an environmentally sensitive and sustainable manner, and do it well.
Here are some examples of the practices that we have adopted to ensure your project is eco-friendly:
Tualatin, OR, USA